For Week 283, when asked, my left brain answered my right brain:
Loneliness :: empty school yard in June
Traffic :: Benicio del Toro
Chaos :: Middle East
Burp :: Erica!
500 :: (miles) Peter, Paul & Mary
Movie :: popcorn
Coma :: diabetes
Bark :: bite
Stare :: pensive
Angelina :: my Aunt Ann
For more Monday free association fun or to join in, visit LunaNiña.
My friend Blue has tagged me to play a little collage game. What fun! Nothing I like better than to make collages, you know. It goes this way:
1. Type your answer to each question below, into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy & paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your real Christian/first name?
2. What is your favourite food - right now?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your latest celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation destination?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you now?
12. What is your Flickr/Blog name?
and viola. . .my collage!
Now, for the best part! I hereby bestow this fun on a few more people so we can get to know each other better and pass around the love. No pressure, just if you feel like it, when you get to it**:
Inland Empire Girl @ Gathering Around the Table where the conversation is always lively, the writing superb and the photos, well, they'll knock your socks off!
Tammy @ Queen Size Funny Bone where you'll laugh and cry, sometimes all in one post.
Donna whose blog is Made in Heaven--and it is! She will welcome you and send you away with a hug.
Granny Smith @ Granny Smith who will impress & dazzle you, and make your heart sing!
**Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.