Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

'Beige! Just my color.'







The color du jour for True Colours Thursday is the ever present, ever lonely color b-e-i-g-e and at first I was ready to give up before even started this post. Like our fearless host of TCT, I'm asking, 'when is cream, tan, off white, etc. beige?' So, being the Queen of waffling**, I get to pick what looks like beige to me. . .hmm, waffles. . .yum!

I think I have covered all the angles--animal, vegetable & mineral as well as dubious cat traits. Hopefully your eye will catch a bit of beige lurking in each shot.
[title quote attributed to Elsie DeWolfe]

**

13 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I always love your photos. Nice job.

LoieJ said...

Good work finding many Beiges. Nice photos too.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Yes, you certainly aced beige!

Love
Blue

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful full of beige, yummy yummy post.

Daryl said...

Oh beige is very .. well... beige but you managed to make it BEIGE ..

Donna said...

Really nice shots Girl!!hughugs

Jeannelle said...

What a wonderful collection of beige! I love the Brown Swiss calves, the twirly feathers and the cool tree fungus. And to think I used to think beige was boring....

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Hi Nona! Loved your photos. I didn't know this meme existed until now. Perhaps one day, I'll give it a go.

The photo of your cat reminds me so of my cat, Rocky, I had years ago. It brought back many fond memories!

And thank you for your endearing comment on Jack and Jill. But I understand what you mean. There have been so many blogs I've visited over the past six months and have completely forgotten about. I wish there were more hours in the day!

Talking about time, if you you'd like, I've got "Flaming Spade" posted on Whose Role...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Nona! Petra :))

Christy Woolum said...

I have never seen beige look so captivating. Our cat sleeps in a beige box just like yours!

Cloudia said...

You make even beige look tasty.
Love da kitty shot!
Aloha, NZ

i beati said...

everyone has a special beauty and rhythm Sandy

Becca's Dirt said...

What a lovely blog you have. This is my first visit and I want to see more. Love your beiges - I like the cows.

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely selection of photos, my favourites are the fungus, the sheep and the cat.