Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

'if you ask me for a nickel, I'm gonna hand you a dime', or. . .

Scenes from the same sunrise last week. Yes I did run around from the front to the back to capture these. Well, run might not be the exact term. Either way, this was the sun coming up over Lake Owasso with the neighborhood tucked in snow.
Thanks to the crew @ Skywatch Friday for offering a photo album for me to use for my Minnesota odyssey where I, daily, try to get in touch with my inner winter.
So, its comes down to this--post no. 600! Let it be understood that in the deportment box on my first grade report card I was marked down because it said she 'talks too much.' If those sisters could see me now. To celebrate, I've attached a catchy Yo La Tengo tune from the past to brighten up the last weekend of January. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

It is so beautiful!!
Sky Watch

joco said...

Really liked those trees against the different colour backgrounds.
And enjoyed the quotes you have around.

jabblog said...

It's such a beautiful sunset that it's no wonder you wanted to capture it from every possible angle. (It's not a good idea to run in the snow, so I'm glad you didn't;-))