[a timely reminder from Raven's site.]
What better to do on a blizzardy Monday than borrow this meme from Inland Empire Girl's dog, Shelby. Always wanting to get in on the act, here's
Meme of Five or Pashka Tells All
A) What are your five favorite songs?
1. Wintertime Love Song --I love, love, love the winter. Summer's too hot!
2. Let it Snow--the more the better.
3. Frosty the Snowman--'snowman' snow is the best to snack on.4. Snowblind Friend--I'd love to run with my pals in the snow but we aren't allowed off our leashes where I live. I have a lot of friends in the apartment; Buddy the beagle is the best.
5. Fifteen Feet of Pure White Snow--that would be heaven to an old Siberian Husky like me! --[because Mom loves Nick Cave]
B) What are your five favorite toys?
1-3. I used to love big, bouncy Kongs and those ropey pull toys and tennis balls. Now my teeth are too old and Mom's afraid I might break them. But I still have dreams where I pull the tops off my Kong.
2. I've been known to play with stuffed animals until they fall apart.
3. Bean's head, but she usually sprays me with cat spit when I try.
C) What are five things you love to eat?
1. I love my dry kibble with a bowl of water.
2. People food, definitely, like baby carrots, turkey, eggs and frozen peas. I like to think I have discriminating taste*--no peanut butter for me!
3. Stuffed recliners. Actually any furniture will do but recliners are the meatiest.
4. Snow, glorious snow!
5. Tasty morsels from the cat box -- the caviar of the dog-world. See 'People Food'* above.
D) What are five of your favorite activities?
1. Running with my [big] ears back, my brown and blue eyes slitty, pretending I'm a sled dog.
2. Sniffing the cat.
4. Sleeping in the sun.
5. Riding in the back of the van.
E. What are five of your bad habits?
1. Chewing my toenails--bet you can't do that!
2. Barking at all the neighbor dogs especially while Law & Order is on.
3. Sneaking treats from the cat box.
4. Laying on my pee-pad after I've used it. I'm 16, I thought it was a rug?!
5. Still trying to run away, if I get a chance.
Being patted is what it is all about. --Roger Caras.