- Crankiness :: old crone
- Backpack :: freeze-dried food packet
- Clone :: cell biology
- High ground :: Seminary Hill, Gettysburg
- Dreams :: larger than life
- Lovingly :: softness
- Mistake :: horrors
- Carson :: Rachel
- Errand :: trivial pursuit
- Dozen :: eggs from lawn chickens
. . .and you know me, busy, busy, busy (!) and I didn't forget, I just lost track of time, but I received an award most recently from Tammy @ Queensize Funnybone who by her own admission is a boisterous Italian female of a certain age. . .and funnier than a crutch, as my dear departed father-in-law used to say. The rules are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So easy peesie, even I won't have to over-think the procedure; I bestow as follows:
1. My Blue friend whose blog, Behind Kyanite's Door, is eclectically wonderful, full of typing dogs, great photos, thought provoking and laughter prone. Delightful, in a word!
2. Julie, my North Dakota neighbor, who resides at her lovely blog, Celtic Lady. As the name implies, she's steeped in all things Celtic with wonderful art adorning her pages. A more "whimsical & fey" blogger you'll never meet.
3. Donna whose delightful blog is Made in Heaven and I'm pretty sure that's where she came from too! A visit to her place will make you feel so special, you'll be smiling from ear to ear.
4. Misty Dawn who hosts our Camera Critters meme, dog lover extraordinaire, colorful writer with deep insights and a heart of kindness. She has three blogs, all exuding her love of 4-legged creatures, life and photography.
5. I pick Dina who now lives in Israel and is involved with archaeological digs in Jerusalem. Appropriately named Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo her blog is rich with photos, glimpses of the sights and sounds of the city, its people, faiths as well as her family connection to Australia with more of the same. She's articulate and kind; you will enjoy reading her blog and soaking in the many fine photographs she adds.
Thanks again to Tammy for giving me the opportunity to pick (only five?) of the many, many bloggers who make my day, each day.