I got this meme from Marcy who writes with wit and wisdom at My Quilting & Other Stuff, who was tagged by InlandEmpireGirl from Gathering Around the Table, also wise and wonderful.
This meme asked me to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. Then I'm to tag six random people at the end of my post by linking to their blogs. Then you let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
No, wait this could be interesting.
1. Whenever I rip out coupons or pictures from magazines, I'm compelled to get scissors to cut off the ragged edges. I can't help myself.
2. I can't decide if I should add this here or at the end. Or maybe I shouldn't at all. I can never make up my mind and it drives me and everyone who knows me c.r.a.z.y. Imagine menus, yarn, colors, dessert trays, coin tosses, etc. Its not so much perfectionism--or is it, I don't know. Actually, there's so much in the world, I just don't wanna miss anything!
3. Everyday I eat cottage cheese mixed with plain Nancy's yogurt. . .just for fun.
4. I want everyone to play nice, get along. I'm pretty sure that it is best if things are done my way, and I can argue the point until the cows come home.
5. I lose sleep at night because of the damage that we've already done to our planet. In the day I hug trees whenever no one is watching and assure them that its going to be o.k. It is, isn't it?
6. Now that I'm a grownup I take full advantage of enjoying offbeat humor by reading some of my favorite comic strips: Rhymes With Orange, Get Fuzzy, Non Sequitur, Mutts, Brevity, Ballard Street and my newest fave Zippy the Pinhead. . .that one took a little getting used to.
My obsession came about in the Nixon years when the Little King in Wizard of Id began to resemble the president.
See, now wasn't that a
And now I am tagging Julie my Celtic neighbor where I always feel most welcome
my pal, the other Marianne, when she's feeling better
Mrs Nesbitt photographer extraordinnaire
Judy from Spokane
the marathon Running Knitter
and Granny Smith where you'll make a new friend in a virtual minute.
Feel free to play along with this meme. Just follow the rules above and remember to link to the person that tagged you and play nice!
So, on your mark, get set, GO!