Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

in the eyes of the beholder

Ages ago in junior high I thought I'd like to play the bassoon. Since I couldn't get the hang of reading music [another story altogether] my parents were not inclined to let me give it a go. Actually I think there was laughter and a belt involved. Sooo, today I am tooting my own reedless horn because a few of my photos and a poem I wrote have been published. Its called Your Daybook, an on-line version of an inter-faith inspirational television program called New Morning I used to watch when I first moved to Minnesota until it went off the air here. Anyway, their theme this month has been trees. . .and, if you stop by very often you know I'm smitten by trees! They were accepting submissions and yippee, they responded. You can see my stuff here.

9 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! :)

jabblog said...

Noni, many congratulations :-)
I love the photograph and the poem - well done!

Snap said...

Noni,

How exciting and wonderful! Congratulations! I'm sure there will be more excitement ahead!

Daryl said...

WOW so very cool... but I knew that!

Marianne said...

Congratulations, Dearheart! They chose a beautiful photo and I love the poem (and photo). xox
(ps, will email you asap, getting through the Jan bds ;^)

Cloudia said...

Oh congrats, NoNi!!!!!!



Aloha, Friend


Comfort Spiral

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Yay! And what a lovely poem!

i beati said...

touching my heart sandy

Granny Smith said...

I followed the link and felt privileged to see that beautiful photo and to read the poem that went with it. But then I always feel privileged to read your (almost) daily blog.

XOXO
Phyllis