Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today in flowers

Most flowers are now kissing us goodbye except for the workhorses of the garden: mums and asters. I saw these exceptionally beautiful mums on a walk last weekend. Their soft color drew me from the sidewalk to look deep into their cheerful faces. And that scarecrow wasn't really scary at all.
Visit Today's Flowers for a virtual tour of flowers from all over the world. You may want to add some photos from your neck of the woods. Send them on to Today's Flowers in care of Luiz and Denise, our fellow flower-loving hosts.

October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter.
Nova Bair

14 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Beautiful flower bush in pale blue :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Noni: Those are truly a beautiful color on the mums and the scarecrow is also cute.
Thanks for your comments.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little flowers in such a sweet Fall setting!!

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Very festive!

Anonymous said...

I like your comment that the scarecrow wasn't very scary! And the flowers are lovely. Must have been a great walk. Come see my Rose post if you have time.

Arija said...

They do look so fresh and healthy and pretty.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i don't know... that scarecrow does kind of creep me out... :O

Leora said...

The mums look so happy; I think it is because of the smile on the scarecrow!

Thanks for visiting the post about my mom.

Giggles said...

I would have been in awe of these precious treasures, just as I am of the fall leaves! Love the link too!

Hugs Giggles

Kahshe Cottager said...

Aren't they a pretty colour? What a cute little Halloween setting they are in.

SandyCarlson said...

These are very beautiful mums. And the morning glories in your side bar are gorgeous. Well done!

Suz Broughton said...

I love Mums. I have white ones in my garden.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Adorável jardim Chris!

Agradeçemos seu apoio ao TODAY'S FLOWERS!

Se quizer ter uma flor sua postada, envie-me uma foto!
Meu e-mail está no meu perfil!

Luiz e Denise do TF

sandyland said...

how lovely a scene to keep in mind today sandy